Shy Guy Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shy Guy Game

Welcome to the Shy Guy Game Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-04

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM Empty
PostSubject: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM   WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM EmptySun Apr 08, 2007 10:49 pm

At the Penguin Nation forum:

ALL THE PROFANITY AND INSULTS WERE NOT DONE BY ME!!!! SOMEBODY MANAGED TO GET INTO MY ACCOUNT AND POST IT ALL BY THEMSELVES. NOT ME. I DID HAVE A FLAME WAR IN PM FORM WITH SSTEO. AND I DID NOT POST ANY OF THE PROFANITY / INSULTS. THAT WAS NOT ME. I HATE WHOEVER DID THAT. PROBABLY AN ADMIN, AND WHO THE HECK COULD THAT ADMIN BE?? NOT SSTEO OF COURSE.

just to let you know, I'm not that kind of person.

and it appears that my account was deleted.
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM   WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 9:35 am

Lets narrow it down:
Oonigo wasn't on...
Mischeif wasn't on...
Tnt was in flordia...
SSTEO was on with the same ip that got you banned...

Hmm... It was tnt!!!
no... SSTEO

Well stteo is getting a good de admning then a good demodding and maybe a ban later!
Back to top Go down
Ooingo
Fat Guy
Ooingo

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM   WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 11:52 am

can I have ssteos spot as admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM   WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 2:14 pm

Ooingo wrote:
can I have ssteos spot as admin Very Happy

Umm... most likey yes. I'll ask mischief.
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM   WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM EmptyMon Apr 09, 2007 6:52 pm

So you did check the ip? Thanks iceman. My Nonexistant2 account was de-activated(maybe even deleted !) so I can't use it again. and I will now post under 'Nonexistant(2)'

I'm still making a move to change alll my passwords that I use, just in case. Wink

And for all that don't know what happened, or got a mis-guided idea of what happened, here is the full truth:
Quote :

I made a first post in A thread of ssteo's. He deleted it, thinking it didn't contribute to his thread(I must admit, It was only 30% on topic.). He then sent me a pm telling me that he deleted it. and I replied saying that 'I'm fine with you deleting it, you can delete it if you want'. In that same pm I sent back to him I also asked how that one smile(the one that he made with a sing saying 'STTEO') contributed to PN/the forum's success. The reply I got was a rather heating reply(with a little profanity even) about why I shouldn't criticize an admin.(it was quite a lengthy post also including how I'm stupid and whatever) I then asked him why he was an admin(I didn't know he was even admin-er-ized) and told him that he had avoided my question.(I guess that wasn't a very good move on my part. but I'm telling you guys the full story in this post). STTEO then replied with a pm consisting of lots of profanity(about 70% of the post was profanity) and how he is going to ban me and such. I then replied with a simple sentence, 'if you wish. [I'm not going to flame at all, as mischiefmake has made a point asking it all to stop]'. That was the last thing I ever really did on my Nonexistant2 account. The next time I logged in I found out that it was inactive, and that it had made multiple posts with much profanity. These posts consisted of threats/insults.(obviously somebody was trying to get me banned...).
I then logged in as nonexistant(2) and told in the chat room that i was innocent. Iceman checked for IP proof of my innocence and he found it. Guess who the evidence pointed to? Not STTEO, of course. Rolling Eyes

There you go! I may have made a few mistakes, like I think there were two more flame war pm's between us.

It is up to you moderators/admins(not stteo!) to decide what you should do now.

.:I think I should post what I posted above at the PN forum too...:.
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM   WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 3:10 pm

All of the proof adds up to your story. SSTEO was banned...

Edit: SSTEO was too dumb to delete your account! He just banned it... Send me a pm telling me what you want your pasword to be...
You can change it afterword...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM   WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PN FORUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shy Guy Game :: Rules :: Announcements-
Jump to: