Shy Guy Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shy Guy Game

Welcome to the Shy Guy Game Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Help Section Empty
PostSubject: Help Section   Help Section EmptySun Feb 11, 2007 4:35 pm

here is the current help section for the game:

Quote :
Help Section

Controls
To move your Shy Guy - Use the arrow keys.
To open up your player card - Click on yourself.

Items
Items are the objects that you can collect in the game. Most times they are a piece of clothing. Some may even have special powers (In a quest[coming soon!]).
To collect an item - Walk over to where there is a box full of that item, you can then collect one, or you can go into the shop inside the castle and buy an item(coming soon!)
To wear an item - Open up your player card by clicking on yourself, and then select the item. It should now appear on yourself, and on the visual.
To get rid of an item - You can click on it when it is on the player card visual.
To use an item.... this will be in future versions, but not V1.0. sorry.

Rooms
There is a total of 3 rooms in V1.0 of Shy Guys.
To visit a room you can click on the map and select it (coming soon!) or you can travel toward it by following the paths and the signs.

Games (coming soon!)
To play a mini game just walk up to it and then click "yes" in the window that pops up.
Game controls vary from game to game, but most of them contain a help section too.

Bugs/Errors
This is a list of all the known errors in V1.0 (as of releasing it). There are more errors then this though, so if you find one please report it at LSU Tiger's Shy Guy forum. (click the link on the main menu)
- You loose all the items that you own when you switch from room to room. (this can be fixed by making the game kind of like RuneScape with one big room)
- Your color will also change back to the default color(red) when switching rooms.(this can be fixed the same way as the one above)

Other
Have a question that isn't answered here??? Just click the link in the main menu to go to Lsu's Shy Guy forum and post it there!

BTW: sorry for spelling mistakes.

~~~By nonexistant2~~~

.:EDIT:.
This is no longer current, and I'm too lazy to add the latest version. Cool

Last edited by on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Help Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Section   Help Section EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 9:25 pm

Nonexistant2 wrote:
here is the current help section for the game:

Quote :
Help Section

Controls
To move your Shy Guy - Use the arrow keys.
To open up your player card - Click on yourself.

Items
Items are the objects that you can collect in the game. Most times they are a piece of clothing. Some may even have special powers (In a quest[coming soon!]).
To collect an item - Walk over to where there is a box full of that item, you can then collect one, or you can go into the shop inside the castle and buy an item(coming soon!)
To wear an item - Open up your player card by clicking on yourself, and then select the item. It should now appear on yourself, and on the visual.
To get rid of an item - You can click on it when it is on the player card visual.
To use an item.... this will be in future versions, but not V1.0. sorry.

Rooms
There is a total of 3 rooms in V1.0 of Shy Guys.
To visit a room you can click on the map and select it (coming soon!) or you can travel toward it by following the paths and the signs.

Games (coming soon!)
To play a mini game just walk up to it and then click "yes" in the window that pops up.
Game controls vary from game to game, but most of them contain a help section too.

Bugs/Errors
This is a list of all the known errors in V1.0 (as of releasing it). There are more errors then this though, so if you find one please report it at LSU Tiger's Shy Guy forum. (click the link on the main menu)
- You loose all the items that you own when you switch from room to room. (this can be fixed by making the game kind of like RuneScape with one big room)
- Your color will also change back to the default color(red) when switching rooms.(this can be fixed the same way as the one above)

Other
Have a question that isn't answered here??? Just click the link in the main menu to go to Lsu's Shy Guy forum and post it there!

BTW: sorry for spelling mistakes.

~~~By nonexistant2~~~

Nice! Fancy use of wors their too. I give you an A+ for it. lol
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Help Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Section   Help Section EmptyMon Feb 12, 2007 10:25 pm

Yeah, I try to make it hard for you to figure out I have a C in English class. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Help Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Section   Help Section EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 8:03 pm

Nonexistant2 wrote:
Yeah, I try to make it hard for you to figure out I have a C in English class. Very Happy

I have a C in spelling.
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Help Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Section   Help Section EmptyTue Feb 13, 2007 8:30 pm

Ok, back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content