Shy Guy Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shy Guy Game

Welcome to the Shy Guy Game Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

N2 G

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-04

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: N2 G   N2 G EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 2:00 pm

I don't know what to name it but when I find out I will change the name of this topic. I was thinking of something like "Armed and Abandoned", IDK. but for now I'll refer to it as "N2 G" (Nonexistant2's Game).

It will be a game somewhat like Clonk, Somewhat like SS2, Somewhat like Soldat, Somewhat like Commando/Metal Slug, and Somewhat like HA3.

You walk around getting weapons and fighting ground troops, helis, jeeps, and tanks + some sweet bosses. You can upgrade up and get better weapons, and you can drive the tanks and helis by just killing the dude driving it, then you can hop in and drive! you can also build up a small base(maybe) and you could buy like turrets for it and stuff.

The story for it goes like this:

You were out on a regular mission to kill these very very very dangerous drug dealers with 2 other army dudes. but they took all three of you hostage, though one of your team mates phoned the rest of the army, and they came to blow the building up. So the drug dealers ran off with you and your buddies to the middle of a desert in hostile territory. And they were shot by another dude from the hostile army, your friends got shot too. now you are all alone in the middle of this desert with enemies coming to attack you, some are allies and some aren't... though the allies will still shoot at you because they don't know who you are and they think you are an enemy. So pretty much everyone will shoot at you. Your goal is to survive and kill the enemies and your allies(cuz if you don't they'll kill you anyways).

I hope that made sense. I will try create an animated version for the game though(EDIT: Ok I tried... it was crap.). Everyone can help on graphics with this game! It will be up to 2 players(I guess another hostage could of survived...) (not online, but just like your friends when they visit your house and play with you on the same computer.) Most of the game play will be like the games i listed above at the topic of this post.

Here is what you will look like:
BLAH! never mind, Imageshack won't work. but you will be a stick figure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-03

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 4:52 pm

Cool, I will help you with it. Graphics and Ideas.

A few names:
Battle Zone
Stick-Man Attack!

I dunno... scratch

Me and you could make a Company "Nonexistant2 and Icemanrobot Productions". We could make games and stuff.

Heres a simple bit of graphics:

A sprite, an item, a sprite holding an item:
Wait photobucket won't work... scratch
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptyMon Feb 19, 2007 5:12 pm

Quote :

Me and you could make a Company "Nonexistant2 and Icemanrobot Productions". We could make games and stuff.

cool. That would be sweet.
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 8:34 am

Photobucket might work now...
Ok, N2 G Game-2

Like it?
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 12:45 pm

sweet! what would that gun be called? (generic names please. Like "machine gun" instead of "AK - 47". Or like "bomb-launcher" instead of "M79"... isn't that what a M79 is?)

BTW: how should I make the gun aiming controls work? I think you should only be able to aim in 8 directions(down-left, left, up-left, top-left, top-right, up-right, right, down-right.). That would be fun. Anyways you covered all those graphics. (except for the top ones, though all I have to do is vertically mirror two of your pictures.
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptySat Feb 24, 2007 9:15 pm

Nonexistant2 wrote:
sweet! what would that gun be called? (generic names please. Like "machine gun" instead of "AK - 47". Or like "bomb-launcher" instead of "M79"... isn't that what a M79 is?)

BTW: how should I make the gun aiming controls work? I think you should only be able to aim in 8 directions(down-left, left, up-left, top-left, top-right, up-right, right, down-right.). That would be fun. Anyways you covered all those graphics. (except for the top ones, though all I have to do is vertically mirror two of your pictures.

I was kinda thinking that I was a rocket launcher or granade laucher.

I like that kind of aiming system so I think it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 3:33 pm

I'm going to use at as just a plain basic gun in the first beta of this game though.
Back to top Go down
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-13

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: SOME STUFF I MADE.......   N2 G EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 5:36 pm

here are some player cards i made

http://www.imagehigh.com/new/gallery.php?id=5350539/PLAYER CARD

i have a awesome name for the game.....
stickman sacrifice
p.s. i put these together in 5 min.,i m going to edit them tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 6:59 pm

your imaging upload site doesn't work. I get re-directed to a spammy imposter (of youtube) site.

Also, I have no clue why you wold have a player card in this game. Keep in mind it will be a RP(role playing), SS(side scrolling) fps(first person shooter). a RPSSFPS! Very Happy

There won't be a player card. Cux I mean you can't change clothes or anything. lol. I think I'll let you pick from two characters at the start though. (A guy or a girl.)
Back to top Go down
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-13

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: wat da player card is for   N2 G EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 5:55 pm

Nonexistant2 wrote:
your imaging upload site doesn't work. I get re-directed to a spammy imposter (of youtube) site.

Also, I have no clue why you wold have a player card in this game. Keep in mind it will be a RP(role playing), SS(side scrolling) fps(first person shooter). a RPSSFPS! Very Happy

There won't be a player card. Cux I mean you can't change clothes or anything. lol. I think I'll let you pick from two characters at the start though. (A guy or a girl.)

i m making it so you can swich your guns and stuff,but since it dosen't work i wont bother now mebe later!
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 6:48 pm

what do you mean??? You don't have the .gmk file, and therfor YOU cannot edit any aspect of this game.
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 4:31 pm

You have ask before you be on a game making team... Ne2 might let you if you ask...
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G EmptySat Apr 14, 2007 12:13 pm

I have made it so that you can rotate your gun(aim) in 360 directions.

I have also made a 3D - ish looking character for you to be.(the stickman):
N2 G Reglp6

like it?

I still may use Iceman's stickman graphic though.(becuase it will be a LOT easier to animate than my stick figure guy)

.:EDIT:.

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that I think this game will be open-source. (I will post the .gmk files for other people to see)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N2 G Empty
PostSubject: Re: N2 G   N2 G Empty

Back to top Go down

N2 G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shy Guy Game :: Other :: Your Games-
Jump to: