Shy Guy Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shy Guy Game

Welcome to the Shy Guy Game Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flash Advert!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Flash Advert! Empty
PostSubject: Flash Advert!   Flash Advert! EmptyFri Mar 09, 2007 10:42 pm

It doesn't really work right though. Like the link to this forum is cut off in the last part of the movie. I also don't know how to make it only play it once... as it jsut keeps repeating and repeating for now.

This is only the second flash thing I've EVER uploaded... so it DOES stink, but I think it is pretty good for my skill level.

oh yeah, BTW: I don't think we should ever make membership for our game.

Side note on the flash animation: the first text that appears (the one that says "in late march or" well it was supposed to say "in late march or april". lol. Also: you can highlight any text in this animation!!!! even when it is moving!!!! omg!!!! lol.

Please, don't request anything from me that is made in flash, as chances are I won't be able to do it. Smile I'm still a beginner with flash.

P.S. here it is (works better) on imageshack: http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=advertio2.swf&width=640
Back to top Go down
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Flash Advert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Advert!   Flash Advert! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:51 am

i ve got flash 8 pro. now so i think i want to make a cartoon for shyguys,any ideas? Idea Idea Idea
Back to top Go down
shyguy warro
Shy Guy
shyguy warro

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Flash Advert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Advert!   Flash Advert! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 5:58 am

nyc ad lol! its pretty good for an ad , ye i do mabye like make a movie shy guy vs mario lol that would be cool lol! slow, waiting slow, waiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flash Advert! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash Advert!   Flash Advert! Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash Advert!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shy Guy Game :: Shy Guys Discussion :: Shy Guys Discussion!-
Jump to: