Shy Guy Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shy Guy Game

Welcome to the Shy Guy Game Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Penguin Country

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-13

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Penguin Country   Penguin Country EmptyTue Mar 13, 2007 5:09 pm

i made a fan game,so far it is single player but this is only version 0.4
here is the link: http://s1u.net/nonno

instructions
right keybord arrow=right
left keybord arrow=left
up keyboard arrow=up
down keyboard arrow=down
enter keyboard button=sit/stay
press shift on the keyboard=go to a new roomon penguin country (there are 4 rooms)(don't press this in th last room (beach shack)
press spacebar on keybord=go to a previous room (don't press this on the first room (igloo))

press h for a cheezy/corny suprise and when you sit make sure you add a little volume!
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penguin Country   Penguin Country EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 9:07 pm

nonnogj wrote:

instructions
left keybord arrow=left
up keyboard arrow=up
down keyboard arrow=down
press shift on the keyboard=go to a new roomon penguin country (there are 4 rooms)(don't press this in th last room (beach shack)
press spacebar on keybord=go to a previous room (don't press this on the first room (igloo))

press h for a cheezy/corny suprise and when you sit make sure you add a little volume!

Are you still working on this at all?
Back to top Go down
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: yes   Penguin Country EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 7:16 pm

Nonexistant2 wrote:
nonnogj wrote:

instructions
left keybord arrow=left
up keyboard arrow=up
down keyboard arrow=down

Are you still working on this at all?

yes i m still workin on this,and i m working hard on some cool new rooms!
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penguin Country   Penguin Country EmptyWed Apr 04, 2007 10:34 pm

kool.

You want to post a screenie?

BTW: How good are you at GML? I've got a question about arrays that isn't answered in the help thingamabober.

In other news:

I've been programming a completely new items system in Shy guys!!!! it will allow for multiple items, accompanied by ZERO bugs. I take that back, I've gotten quite a few errors so far... though I'm not done with it.

it will also let you wear more than one item, and allow you to own duplicates of the same item. It will even let you drop your items if you don't like them any more! (kind of like RS)

I'm also adding a password system thing a ma bobber, so that your items don't die when you shut the game off. though I can't say anything in stone about this yet. As I currently can't get it to save your items. There is a built in drag 'n' drop function that saves the whole game, but it doesn't do what I want...

never mind. Programming blabble...
Back to top Go down
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: DOUBLE KOOL   Penguin Country EmptyTue Apr 10, 2007 8:36 am

no i m not to good with gml STUID COMPUTER! ,but in order to my game multiplayer i need pro!

anyhow I hope we will be able to save our items so i can keep my beta testing hat!!! (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Nonexistant2
I Don't Exist!
Nonexistant2

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penguin Country   Penguin Country EmptyWed Apr 11, 2007 6:55 pm

I have Game Maker Pro. And I think that I'm quite good at GML. Next year I'm going to take my first ever college class: 'C++ introduction' (I have to take that before I can take any more advanced programming classes) .

lol, can't wait!!!! P.S. I'm going to turn fourteen in 12 days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penguin Country   Penguin Country EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 12:43 pm

Nonexistant2 wrote:
I have Game Maker Pro. And I think that I'm quite good at GML. Next year I'm going to take my first ever college class: 'C++ introduction' (I have to take that before I can take any more advanced programming classes) .

lol, can't wait!!!! P.S. I'm going to turn fourteen in 12 days. Very Happy

Wow that seems like so cool and i think i probably am just gonna make 1.0 when i get pro and stop working on this game for my game stick life!

here is the link to stick life:http://www.4shared.com/file/14283891/aec439bb/stick_life_10.html

p.s. its a demo and this will sometime be multiplayer!(LOL)!I'm Also not updateing rooms or any thing until 1.0 is out!

I hope the new shyguys comes out soon!
Back to top Go down
Icemanrobot
King of the Shy Guys
Icemanrobot

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penguin Country   Penguin Country EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 4:51 pm

Thanks nonjogj! I wish you luck with your game...
Back to top Go down
nonnogj
Shy Guy

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penguin Country   Penguin Country EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 7:45 am

Ok, Iquit penguin country and stick life for a new game called monkey jungle,i just got flash 8, so i m gonna try to make the game flash (eventually,but right now for the first version i am usin paint)even though its pretty much made in paint,it has some flash graphics in it! Dancing banana dude

now i have pro,and i don't STUID COMPUTER! stink at game maker,i m getting quite good!

I wish this game would continue though.........

this forum basically dead

i might be able to help out though.......(with some flash graphics,even though i m not that good at flash, i m pretty good)

I think i will make a flash shy guys cartoon! Dancing banana dude Dancing banana dude lol! slow, waiting lol!
Back to top Go down
shyguy
Shy Guy
shyguy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: hello   Penguin Country EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 pm

IM now starting to possibly creat a new idea for the game call me on my cell at 513 898 0902
Back to top Go down
shyguy
Shy Guy
shyguy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: dosent work   Penguin Country EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:02 am

shyguy wrote:
IM now starting to possibly creat a new idea for the game call me on my cell at 513 898 0902
at the link to start the shy guy game it dosent work and nobody replies to my and i relly wanna play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penguin Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penguin Country   Penguin Country Empty

Back to top Go down

Penguin Country
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shy Guy Game :: Other :: Your Games-
Jump to: